WCC welcomes all international student applications around the globe. A foreign student like you is welcome to study here in the Philippines! Make us your second home!
World Citi Colleges is committed to developing World Citizens who contribute to the advancement of humanity by providing excellent and holistic education. Your journey to becoming a World Citizen student starts here. Find out about the requirements you have to fulfill and the application processes for basic education, freshman or transfer admissions, and graduate school.
Please submit the following requirements:
- 1. Five copies of Student’s Personal History Statement (PHS) duly signed by him, written both in English and in his national alphabet accompanied by his personal seal, if any, and containing among others, his left and right thumbprints and a 2″ x 2″ photograph on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission.
- 2. A notarized affidavit of support including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the student's accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses.
- 3. Scholastic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin.
- 4. Three photocopies of Birth Certificate
- 5. Three self-addressed envelope with stamps
- 6. One long brown envelope
We will assist you with your student visa application and accommodation arrangement.
For more details, please contact our Registrar's Office at (02)3-438-4580 local 422/423