The College of Radiologic Technology is
dedicated to offer an academic program based on practice to develop
professionals who are highly competent in using modern imaging
modalities, and ensuring the delivery of accurate diagnostic procedure
- Apply technical factors to ensure quality
radiographic images are produced and be able to evaluate radiographic
images for quality.
- Perform radiographic procedures and related
techniques to produce images for the interpretation by and at the
request of licensed medical practitioner.
- Work effectively with clients/patients and the
health team to have the opportunities to learn/practice skills
including communication, team building, and problem solving and
- Practice appropriate radiation safety and protection measures.
- Practice as successful Radiologic technologists.
- Perform competently in the healthcare setting by demonstrating effective communication skills and quality patient care.
- Understand the scope of local and international professional practice.
- Participate in the department’s quality assurance and quality control program.
- Engage in promoting professional values and lifelong learning in any Radiologic Technology field of expertise.
- Engage in academic research and activities.
- Advocate love of country and service to the Filipino people.
Graduates of the BS Radiologic Technology program
could be licensed radiologic technologists, ultrasonographers,
diagnostic medical sonographer, MRI technician, CT Tech, CAT Scan
Technologist, CT Scan Technologist work in the academe, management, or
Beyond the beginning professional roles, the radiologic technologist can pursue any of the following career options:
Graduates may also pursue careers in medicine to become a radiologist.
With further specialized training graduates of
this program may pursue specialization in
radiologic technology such as
radiation safey officer, interventional radiologist, mammographer