The College of Pharmacy is
committed to provide excellent and holistic pharmaceutical education
rooted in WCC’s Core Values that adapts relevant and responsive
outcomes-based curricula by nurturing highly competent and compassionate
- Practice pharmacy in a professional and ethical manner.
- Provide pharmaceutical care.
- Conduct relevant research and disseminate findings.
- Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
- Demonstrate effective communication and facilitation skills orally and in writing using both English and Filipino.
- Engage in Lifelong learning and understanding of the need to keep abreast of the developments in the specific field of practice.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in multidisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage.”
- Recognize professional, social, and ethical responsibility.
- Demonstrate service orientation in one’s profession.
- Demonstrate higher order thinking skills, problem solving,decision-making, logical and critical thinking skills.
- Promote the use of health system approach in the delivery of service.
- Apply WCC Core Values in their personal and professional endeavors as effective and responsible World Citizens.
- Community Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Industrial (Manufacturing) Pharmacist
- Production Manager
- Quality Control Manager/ Analyst
- Clinical pharmacist
- Regulatory affairs officer
- Medical Representative
- Clinical Researcher
- Drug developer/Scientist/ Researcher
- Pharmacy Academician
- Pharmacist Entrepreneur