The World Citi Colleges of Tourism and
Hospitality Management Program will continue its mission to serve the
academic requirements of the travel, tour and hospitality industry. In
doing so, it will boldly move forward with cutting-edge programs,
enhanced experiential-learning opportunities and purposeful research,
securing our position as the best college program in hospitality
The Mission of the World Citi Colleges
Tourism and Hospitality Management Program is to prepare its individuals
for industry management and leadership by providing a quality
hospitality education and on-going professional development, as well as
to be recognized globally as a premier learning environment through
teaching, research and service excellence.
- Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing
using English, Filipino, mother tongue language, and an appropriate
Foreign Language required by the industry.
- Work effectively and independently in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Preserve and promote Filipino historical and cultural heritage. (Based on RA No. 7722)
- Apply WCC core values in their personal and professional endeavours as effective and Responsible World Citizens.
- Apply the basic concepts that underline each
of the functional areas of business (marketing, finance, human resources
management, production and operations management, information
technology and strategic management) and employ these concepts in
various business situations.
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
- Demonstrate knowledge of tourism industry, local tourism products and services.
- Interpret and apply relevant laws related to tourism industry
- Observe and perform risk mitigation activities.
- Utilize information technology applications for tourism and hospitality
- Manage and market a service – oriented business organization
- Demonstrate administrative and managerial skills in a service- oriented business organization.
- Prepare and monitor industry specific financial transactions and reports.
- Perform human capital development functions of a tourism oriented organization
- Utilize various communication channels proficiently in dealing with guests and colleagues
- Produce food products and services complying with enterprise standards
- Apply management skills in Food & Beverage (F&B) service operations
- Perform and provide full guest cycle services for front office.
- Perform and maintain various housekeeping services for guest and facility operations.
- Plan and implement a risk management program to provide a safe and secure workplace
- Provide Food & Beverage service and manage the operation seamlessly based on industry standards.
- Food and beverage manager
- Hotel Operations Manager
- supervising front office
- guest relations
- HR supervisor
- Event planner/coordinator
- Chef or culinary guru
- bread and pastry chef
- Tour guide
Beyond the beginning professional
roles, the Hospitality and Tourism management graduates can pursue any
of the following career options in industries like Marketing, Sales, Aviation, Finance or accountancy