To realize the Vision, the College of
Business Administration commits itself in preparing students to become
productive members of society, competent professionals, and
practitioners by providing, designing, and delivering holistic and
quality educational programs responsive to the needs of the local and
global communities through outcome-based curriculum, scholarly research,
and community outreach programs embodied with moral and ethical values.
- Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing using both English and Filipino.
- Work effectively and independently in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Act in recognition of professional, social, and ethical responsibility.
- Preserve and promote “Filipino Historical and Cultural Heritage”. (based on RA 7722)
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
- Perform the basic functions of management such as planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling.
- Apply information and communication technology skills as required by the business environment.
- Select the proper decision making tools to critically, analytically, creatively solve problems and drive results.
- Analyze the business environment for strategic direction.
- Prepare operational plans.
- Innovate business ideas based in emerging industry.
- Manage a strategic business unit for economic sustainability.
- Apply the basic concepts that underlie each of
the functional areas of business (marketing, finance, human resources
management, production and operations management, information
technology, and strategic management) and employ these concepts in
various business situations.
- Plan and implement business related activities.
- Conduct business research.
- Demonstrate a service orientation in one’s profession.
- Apply WCC Core Values in their personal and professional endeavors as effective and responsible World Citizens.
Sales manager, business manager, project manager, business operations analyst, market research analyst
Beyond the beginning professional roles, the business administration graduate can pursue any of the following career options:
Pursue careers in banking and financial sectors,
consultancy, human resources, and marketing roles, and entrepreneurship
in various administrative settings like education, healthcare, leisure,
IT, insurance, law, logistics, media, retail, production, public
relations, risk management or charity sectors.
With further specialized training graduates of
this program may pursue specialization in finance and accounting,
marketing and advertising, medical and health services.