What are the requirements?
- Five copies of Student’s Personal History Statement (PHS) duly signed by him, written both in English and in his national alphabet accompanied by his personal seal, if any, and containing among others, his left and right thumbprints and a 2″ x 2″ photograph on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission.
- A notarized affidavit of support including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the students accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses.
- Scholastic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service post located in the student applicant’s country of origin.
- Three photocopies of Birth Certificate
- Three self-addressed envelope with stamps
- One long brown envelope