We know the world is changing. Media has changed how people interact and how opinions and information are shared. As media continue to evolve, the demand for communication arts is also growing and making it easier for communication graduates to succeed. Communication arts is also one of the priority courses advised by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) for incoming college students.
Before diving in the opportunities, let’s define first what Bachelor of Arts in Communication is? It is a four-year program intended for students who want to pursue a career in the field of media, advertising, public relations, and similar industries.
What are the advantages in the field of media?
- More Opportunities – The world of digital media is a fast-growing world where opportunities are also growing. Graduates can work in different industries as a business executive, public relations manager, marketing and advertising executive, web content manager, teacher and more.
- Salaries Are on The Rise – According to PayScale, the average annual salary of communication arts graduates for last year is $41,000 abroad and Php 329,000 in the Philippines.
- Improves Creativity – One of the advantages of working in media is that you can tap into your creativity. You get an opportunity to enhance your skills, collaborate with creative people, and look at problems in unique ways.
- Tons of Flexibility – Most jobs are not tied to a 9-to-5 schedule. The focus is more on project work, particularly for freelancers. In many cases, you’re free to set your own hours and work from anywhere that suits you and even set your own agenda.
- Keep Your Brain Healthy – According to the Medical News Today, creative pursuits can be good for your mental health. Creativity is good for us, and our creative passions make us happy.
Career Path and Annual Salaries
The media profession requires a graduate degree. World Citi Colleges – Antipolo provides a broad-based curriculum which focuses not only on Communication Arts but also on New Multimedia Arts.
WCC-Antipolo also provides modern tools, technologies, and facilities like the Broadcasting Room and MAC Lab to help students become globally competitive.
Take a Glance at Our Facilities
Earn Your Bachelor of Arts in Communication Now!