The College of Radiologic Technology is to be the benchmark of best practices in medical imaging services at par with global standards.
The College of Radiologic Technology is dedicated to offer an academic program based on practice to develop professionals who are highly competent in using modern imaging modalities, and ensuring the delivery of accurate diagnostic procedure and treatment.
1. Apply technical factors to ensure quality radiographic images are produced and be able to evaluate radiographic images for quality.
2. Perform radiographic procedures and related techniques to produce images for the interpretation by and at the request of licensed medical practitioner.
3. Work effectively with clients/patients and the health team to have the opportunities to learn/practice skills including communication, team building, and problem solving and leadership skills.
4. Practice appropriate radiation safety and protection measures.
5. Practice as successful Radiologic technologists.
6. Perform competently in the healthcare setting by demonstrating effective communication skills and quality patient care.
7. Understand the scope of local and international professional practice.
8. Participate in the department’s quality assurance and quality control program.
9. Engage in promoting professional values and lifelong learning in any Radiologic Technology field of expertise.
10. Engage in academic research and activities.
11. Advocate love of country and service to the Filipino people.