The Psychology Program of World Citi Colleges aspires to be a globally recognized leader in undergraduate education by fostering student learning through modern scientific principles of behavior. It also strives to produce graduates who will contribute significantly to the community and who will work effectively and responsibly with their fellowmen.
The Psychology Program of World Citi Colleges prepares its students to thrive and excel in real world situations by providing them with education that fosters appreciation for social and cultural diversity, promotes ethical behavior and encourages voluntary community outreach services, guided by institutional core values.
1. Critically discuss major theories and concepts in Psychology.
2. Apply the methods of psychological inquiry.
3. Apply psychological theories and methods in personal and professional settings.
4. Demonstrate capability for independent learning in graduate education or in professional context.
5. Demonstrate ethical behaviors in research and practice in Psychology.
6. Relates appropriately with colleagues, clients and others.
7. Conduct psychological assessments and evaluation.
8. Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice.
9. Effectively communicate orally and in writing using both English and Filipino.
10. Work effectively and independently in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
11. Act in recognition of professional, social and ethical responsibility.
12. Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage.
13. Apply WCC Core Values in their personal and professional endeavours at effective and responsible World Citizens.