To become one of the leading providers of globally competent pharmacists that excels in their chosen field of specialization.
The College of Pharmacy is committed to provide excellent and holistic pharmaceutical education rooted in WCC’s Core Values that adapts relevant and responsive outcomes-based curricula by nurturing highly competent and compassionate pharmacy professionals.
1. Practice pharmacy in a professional and ethical manner.
2. Provide pharmaceutical care.
3. Conduct relevant research and disseminate findings.
4. Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
5. Communicate and facilitate effectively.
6. Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice.
7. Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage.”
8. Demonstrate service orientation in one’s profession.
9. Demonstrate higher order thinking skills, problem solving, decision-making, logical and critical thinking skills.
10. Promote the use of health system approach in the delivery of service.
11. Apply WCC Core Values in their personal and professional endeavors as effective and responsible World Citizens.