Being number one requires the College to follow a program of studies that is relevant, competency and research based, a faculty committed to teach with excellence and a culture that promotes the highest professional ideals for the advancement of Laboratory medicine.
The World Citi College of Medical Technology is the premier school for the development of highly competent and passionate Clinical Laboratory Scientists committed to promote life for the benefit of humankind.
1. Demonstrate technical competence in the performance of clinical laboratory tests in aid of diagnosis, treatment and management of diseases vis-à-vis biosafety and waste management.
2. Demonstrate critical thinking skills in the workplace;
3. Contribute in the collection, analysis and projection of health information for improving the health care management system
4. Demonstrate entrepreneurship skills in areas related to Medical Technology practice
5. Demonstrate inter-personal skills, leadership qualities and ethical practice of the profession.
6. Demonstrate research skills in relevant areas of Med Tech practice.
7. Engage in community-oriented activities
8. Engage in lifelong learning activities
9. Demonstrate effective communication skills
10. Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice;
11. Effectively communicate orally and independently in multi-disciplinary and multi-culture team;
12. Act in recognition of professional, social, and ethical responsibility;
13. Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage” (based on RA 7722).
14. Demonstrate clinical competence in specific profession;
15. Exhibit health professional and ethical practice;
16. Practice Inter-professional and ethical practice;
17. Exercise communication skills/became an educator;
18. Continue to become a lifelong learner (personal/continuing professional development);
19. Demonstrate leadership / managerial / systematic approach to health care
20. Work as a researcher;
21. Practice as a social advocate / mobilizer.
22. Apply WCC Core Values in their personal and professional endeavors as effective and responsible World Citizens.