The College of Information Technology Education (CITE) visualizes itself to become a center of excellence that produces globally competitive, self-righteous, expert and innovative, ITE professionals.
The College of Information Technology Education committed to produce globally competitive graduates that are responsive to the industry needs locally and internationally, God-fearing, and can deliver and do research which are original, innovative and relevant.
1. Apply knowledge of computing, science, and mathematics appropriate to the discipline
2. Understand best practices and standards and their applications
3. Analyze complex problems, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
4. Identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems,
5. Design, implement, and evaluate computer-based systems, processes, components or programs to meet desired needs and requirements under various constraints
6. Integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment effectively
7. Apply knowledge through the use of current techniques, skills, tools, and practices necessary for the IT profession
8. Function effectively as a member or leader of a development team recognizing the different roles within a team to accomplish a common goal
9. Assist in the creation of an effective IT Project Plan
10. Communicate effectively with the computing community and with society at large about complex computing activities through logical writing, presentations, and clear instructions.
11. Analyze the local and global impact of computing information technology on individuals, organizations and society
12. Understand professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities in the utilization of information technology
13. Recognize the need for and engage in planning self-learning and improving performance as a foundation for continuing professional development
14. Apply WCC Core values in their personal and professional endeavors as effective and responsible world citizens
OTHER COURSES OFFERED
1. Computer System Servicing NC II
2. Programming NC III – Java
3. Programming NC III – VB.Net
4. Programming NC III – Oracle
5. Animation NC II & III
6. Visual Graphic Arts NC III
7. Medical Transcription NC II