The World Citi College of Business Administration envisions itself as a center of excellence in business and management with unwavering commitment of quality education towards global competitiveness producing highly competitive business professionals and entrepreneur in various fields of marketing and management disciplines.
To realize the Vision, The College of Business Administration commits itself in preparing students to become productive members of society, competent professionals, and practitioners by providing, designing, and delivering holistic and quality educational programs responsive to the needs of the local and global communities through outcome -based curriculum, scholarly research, and community outreach programs embodied with moral and ethical values.
CBA PROGRAM OUTCOME
1. Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice.
2. Effectively communicate orally and in writing using both English and Filipino.
3. Work effectively and independently in multi -disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
4. Act in recognition of professional, social, and ethical responsibility.
5. Preserve and promote "Filipino historical and cultural heritage.
6. Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
7. Perform the basic functions of management such as planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling.
8. Apply information and communication technology skills as required by the business environment.
9. Select the proper decision making tools to critically, analytically, creatively solve problems and drive results.
10. Analyze the business environment for strategic direction.
11. Prepare operational plans.12. Innovate business ideas based in emerging industry.
13. Manage a strategic business unit for economic sustainability.
14. Apply the basic concepts that underlie each of the functional areas of business (marketing, finance, human resources management, production and operations management, information technology, and strategic management) and employ these concepts in various business situations.
15. Plan and implement business related activities..
16. Conduct business research.
17. Demonstrate a service orientation in one's profession.
18. Apply WCC Core Values in their personal and professional endeavors as effective and responsible World Citizens
• Assume supervisory and/or managerial responsibilities within their organization.
• Pursue graduate studies in business and management.
• Manage a business.
SPECIFIC PROFESSIONS / CAREERS / OCCUPATIONS FOR BSBA MARKETING MANAGEMENT GRADUATES
• Management Trainee in Marketing
• Marketing Assistant
• Account Executive
• Merchandising Assistant
• PR/ Advertising Assistant
• Service Crew
• Customer Service Agent/ Representative
• Junior Sales Trainer
• Product/ Brand/ Assistant
• Order/ Billing Assistant